Payment gateway service providers
Accepting variety of online payment methods through developer friendly APIs
Following are common payment gateways which is quite popular among developers and a lot of tech companies are using it for the various kinds of businesses.
Before choosing the right payment gateway, you should consider the following:
- Does this service accept payments from your target market?
- How many payment methods does it support?
- How many currencies does it support?
- How much will it charge for each transaction?
- Does it have any hidden, recurring fees?
- Does it have a good developer friendly API?
- Does it have a good reputation on security and support?
- Does it have an easy and simple integration process?
- How long will it send payout to your bank account?
A fully integrated suite of payments products bring together everything that’s required to build websites and apps that accept payments and send payouts globally
In addition to one-time purchases, PayPal also provides way to make recurring payments to all your monthly bills and subscriptions
Easy checkout links to help you start accepting payments online
Merchants in more than 45 countries/regions worldwide can accept, split, and enable payments in more than 130 currencies using Braintree
It offers fraud protection services, recurring billing subscriptions, and simple checkout options. It provides APIs and SDKs for Android and iOS